DIGNITY HOUSING, A SOCIAL SERVICE AND HOUSING AGENCY SEEKING MOTIVATED AND ENERGETIC INDIVIDUAL
- Answer inquiries regarding the application process
- Process all incoming preliminary applications, including creating a file for each applicant and data entry into internal database.
- Conduct interviews as needed and monthly intake orientation for current and future vacancies.
- Conduct screenings
- Assist applicants with completing paperwork for the Philadelphia Housing Authority (PHA) and Philadelphia Redevelopment Authority (RDA)
- Liaison with outside provider to complete Biopsychosocial Assessments for applicants assigned to a unit.
- Enter all new residents into the City of Philadelphia’s HMIS database and complete HUD entry assessments.
- Exit all transitioning residents from HMIS after receiving the Transition Summary from Social Services staff.
- Update all forms as needed and adjust the Intake process based on HUD, RDA and OHS requirements.
- Prepare internal reports and external reports to the City of Philadelphia’s Office of Homeless Services. (OHS)
- Participate in regularly scheduled meetings with the Property Management and Social Services divisions.
This is a full time position. $15 – $18 per hour depending on experience plus benefits.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must be organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Experience working with a diverse population preferred.
- Experience with a social service organization is preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Access.
- Experience in database management
Submit a resume and cover letter to Human Resources:
Mail: 5227R Germantown Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19144
— Dignity Housing (@DignityHousing) May 15, 2017