We are in search of a qualified, experienced full time Leasing Coordinator to be fully responsible for the overall management of tenant lease documentation and collection of rental payments in accordance with Dignity Housing’s mandated and established policies and procedures. The right individual will be organized, detail-oriented and able to re-prioritize tasks at a moment’s notice. Must be efficient, discreet, self-motivated, proactive and an excellent communicator.
- Full-time Position, 35 hours per week.
Some duties of this position are as follows:
- Monitor occupancy and availability of units.
- Preparing move-in packages and lease paperwork.
- Walking through units to ensure they are ready.
- Collect security deposit and monthly rent payments.
- Participate in property inspections, move-in and move-out.
- Overseeing move-out of residents.
- Responsible for property management database.
- Leasing: minimum 3 years, multi-residential housing experience preferred.
- Knowledge of PHA and Section 8 helpful
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Word/Excel/Outlook.
- High School/GED, a must. Associate or Bachelor’s degree, preferred.
- Driver’s License, required.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary Range: $29,302 – $34,307
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical coverage
Resume Submission Deadline: Until position is filled
How to Apply:
Mail or Email your Resume with Cover Letter and Contact info to:
Human Resources Dept.
5227-R Germantown Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19144
Dignity Housing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This position is contingent upon results of criminal background checks.